Name new folders after random birds in macOS
- untitled folder
- untitled folder 2
- untitled folder 3
- untitled folder 4
- untitled folder 5
- untitled folder 6
- Lava heron
- Pacific gull
- Oaxaca sparrow
- Rainbow pitta
- Cyprus scops owl
v How to use
- Copy Bird Folder to your Applications folder
- Control-click the top of a Finder window and select “Customize Toolbar...”
- Drag Bird Folder from Applications to the toolbar
This is such a sweet and charming idea.
too much software isn’t soft enough... now this is what im talking about
does every piece of software have to serve a practical purpose to be worth using?
this looks like a stupid concept.
i love it. downloading it now.
Ͱ More info
- Inspired by this Tweet
- Based on this AppleScript
- Almost 10,000 bird species copied over from this list on Wikipedia
- Not shelling out the 💵 to be an Apple developer, so you may have to employ a few extra tricks to open the app
- Feel free to tweet or email me lists of birds, plants, whatever! Translations and localizations very appreaciated too. I will do my best to package everything up with a nice icon and credit you profusely :)